Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stephen at New Tribes

To all of you that were wondering to your self " where did Stephen go?" I am at New Tribes Bible Institute in Jackson Michigan. I have been here since August and I will be here for two years.
New Tribes is a very small Bible school that teaches only Bible.
I am in four classes right now which are, Evangelism for a Post-Modern world, Hermeneutics, Pentateuch and Ruth,Ecclesiastes,Song of Solomon. I already finished two classes, Bibliology and Biblical Foundations.
The Classes are great and I am learning so much, I have learned about how we got the Bible today and how it was translated, I am learning how to share my faith in this Post-Modern world, I am learning to rely on God for everything, I am learning how to study the Bible and I am learning so much more.

I have been volunteering at the local Salvation Army. I go on the week nights and play basketball with the local kids from Jackson. It is a great opportunity to build relationships and show Christ's love.

I will try and keep you updated on how things are going out here, so check in often and see whats going on.

Thank you and God bless.

No comments: